Need a place to host a family or work function?
Our beautiful 1,200 square foot indoor space is available to rent for private, corporate and non-profit events. We provide the drinks and you provide the food, it couldn’t be easier. This lovely room is full of window light and sunshine. In warmer weather, the room opens up to a patio with shaded options.
- Large 8 foot tables will seat approximately 50 people, with additional 6 high tops and serving tables available
- Legal occupancy is 99 people
- In Summer months the patio and lawn can accommodate much larger groups
- Table cloths are provided, but you may also bring your own
- You may decorate the room to fit your event
- Two spacious bathrooms for guests to use
- The main room and one bathroom are ADA compliant
- Minimize waste by using supplied recycling containers
Food and Beverages
- Food can be provided by a caterer or bring your own
- All beer, cider and wine must be purchased from Hopshire Brewery, where we proudly serve only products from New York State Farm breweries, cideries and wineries. No distilled spirits are allowed.
- Nonalcoholic drinks are also purchased from Hopshire. We will provide ice water for your guests. Sodas, seltzer and juices are available to purchase at the bar. If you want a special type of nonalcoholic beverage to serve at your event, we will work with you to provide this..
- A $100 deposit is required to book your date, the amount is then applied to your bill the day of the event.
- Please note, the room is not available on Friday nights.
Want to learn more about renting our space?
This room is a truly special place to hold any gathering. Stop in any time we are open and check out the space for yourself. Inquiries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.